2022 Class Dates (Class dates are subject to change)
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
Preparing for Class
When you have received funding or paid your tuition, you will need to do the following:
- Call the school to schedule your class.
- Obtain Class A CDL permit
- Call your funding agency to assure funding.
- Complete all paperwork from school and mail all forms back to school.
- Get a driving record from the license bureau.
- Information will have a checklist and this needs to be returned to school.
- If pre-hires are a part of your funding, this needs to be taken care of IMMEDIATELY. This is a two to three week process, depending on details needed.
If you have questions about class dates, please call the school at 1-888-276-3860. Classes are usually filled up the week before class starts. You may have to wait a two week period to enroll in a class. We can help you choose a class that will best fit your schedule. Class dates and holidays are subject to change. Call SMTDS about enrolling in any specific class.